Air Asia Philippines is celebrating its 15th anniversary and in the season of Christmas, they are also launching a #ThankYou campaign – their way of saying thank you for all the years of memorable journeys and great relationships with its loyal passengers.
David Viray, Philippines AirAsia Brand Manager, told us during the launch with bloggers that this Christmas, they wanted to show their thanks to all their customers and promise to do even better in the coming years by exceeding guest expectations, providing first class service, and all without the first class price tag.
Watch this short video which AirAsia is now showing in cinemas, AirAsia’s YouTube channel, and Facebook advertisements since the first week of December up to the first week of January 2017.
That’s not all! For the blogging community and the riding public, AirAsia is also hosting a writing contest as well as a Grab promo as part of its #ThankYou campaign. Here are the details.
What’s up for grabs?
1st prize: Two (2) round trip international tickets and pocket money worth PhP 20,000
2nd prize: One (1) round trip international ticket + one (1) round trip domestic ticket + pocket money worth PhP 10,000
3rd prize: Two (2) round trip domestic tickets + pocket money worth PhP 5,000
1. The blogging contest is open to all Filipino bloggers, 18 years old and above, residing in the Philippines. The blog has to be at least a year old with a mnimum of 20 posts.
2. Watch the AirAsia #ThankYou campaign video above. It is the same one posted on the AirAsia Philippines Facebook page.
2. Blog your thoughts about the video, who you want to thank this Christmas, and why. Be sure to embed the AirAsia #Thank you campaign video in your blog post.
3. Share the blog entry on your Facebook account and tag the person you are grateful for. If the person has no Facebook account, it is okay just to mention his/her name on your Facebook account. Include the hashtags #ThankYou and #AirAsiaPH in the Facebook post. (Important: Your Facebook post, which includes the link to your blog entry, must be set to PUBLIC so that it is visible to all).
4. Register your blog entry by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
* Full name
* Email address
* Contact number
* Birth date
* Blog entry title
* Blog entry URL
5. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
Creativity – 60%
Media Use (photos, videos, music, any other kind of artistic expression) – 20%
Popularity (positive comments on post) – 10%
6. Deadline of publishing and submission of entry is December 31, 2016. Winners will be announced January 6, 2017.
Learn more about AirAsia Philippines’ #ThankYou campaign for Christmas. Visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/airasiaph