Watch out! The 2017 Starbucks planners are here and more than any other year, they come with a splash of colors that make them hard to resist!
What’s new on the outside? There are two beautiful themes: the Siren theme has geometric patterns across the front and back covers in gold on a turquoise backdrop which remind you of the sea; the Coffee theme shows coffee beans and coffee mugs splashed across the covers in brown and orange hues. Each design also gives you two size choices: the regular planner size and one that is slightly smaller.
The planners are carefully sealed in boxes and shrink-wrapped. They look very similar so be sure that you are really getting the planner you want by look at the code at the bottom of the box.
For the first time since the planners were first offered some 12 years or so back then, the 2017 Starbucks planners come with their own themed pouches! You also get a Starbucks erasable pen with each planner! The Siren planner comes with a dark blue cloth pouch with golden mermaid scales imprinted. The Coffee planner comes with a dark brown cloth pouch with a piping hot mug of coffee in gold imprinted.
Baring the Insides
The different design covers are the only things different between the two planners. The pages are the same for both planners. Let’s take a look.
How to get the 2017 Starbucks Planner?
Here are the mechanics from Starbucks:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. The combination of stickers are as follows: 9 stickers from Holiday Featured Beverages (Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha, or Santa Hat Dark Mocha) and 9 stickers from any Starbucks Core handcrafted beverage EXCEPT bottled beverages.
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion: Senior Citizen discount, PWD discount, VAT Exempt, Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion: Service Recovery Coupon, Free Tall Beverage Coupon, Customer Voice Redemption, Starbucks Card Registration Treat, Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 12857 Series of 2016