It’s that time of the year again when Starbucks goes all out for the Christmas season and the new year!!! (Note: This will be a looooong post with lots of Starbucks goodness inside.)
The much awaited 2015 Starbucks Planners
It’s here!!! I know you are all waiting with bated breath to find out what the 2015 Starbucks planners look like. This is the 12th edition of the planners since it began. You’re getting first dibs before it comes out next week. Take your first glimpse!
|Presenting the 2015 Starbucks planners with matching Starbucks double-sided pens!|
Each planner is wrapped in a water-resistant apron cloth cover (green, black, red and brown). Just imagine that each planner cover has the exact same apron cloth that Starbucks baristas actually use. The planner also comes with a name tag bookmark, a coffee pin bookmark and a chalk pen with highlighter. One end of the pen has a chalk nib so you can write your name on the name tag bookmark to personalize it. The other end is a thick highlighter nib which smells like coffee. Really nice touch!
|My favorite of the 4 – an embroidered version of the Starbucks siren|
|World Map of the Coffee Belt|
|A page spread for memories, complete with stickers|
|Monthly summary page|
|15 coupons to make you enjoy even more Starbucks goodness|
How to get your 2015 Starbucks planner:
1. Get your Starbucks Christmas Traditions promo card from Nov. 3, 2014 to Jan. 8, 2015.
2. 18 stickers (9 Christmas beverages, 9 core handcrafted beverages) are needed to redeem one 2015 Starbucks planner.
3. A shortcut way to redeem it without filling up the promo card with stickers is through a single-purchase receipt worth PhP 7,000 of Starbucks merchandise, whole beans or VIA latte. (Note: This is a change from last year. Starting this year, you can’t get the planner via bulk purchases of gift certificates or Starbucks card load/reload.)
4. Redemption of the 2015 Starbucks planner is from Nov. 3, 2014 to March 8, 2015 at Starbucks stores within the Philippines only.
The first Starbucks Mini Card and 2 Christmas Starbucks cards
|The Starbucks Mini Card (center) beside the two 2014 Starbucks cards|
A first in the Philippines is a Starbucks mini card that has all the features of the regular-sized cards. This is a true collectible because only a limited number of such cards are going to be available. It comes with a tiny strap allowing many ways of carrying it, including as a mobile phone hanging decor. The mini card is available at a slightly higher consumable load of PhP 500 because of limited supply and the expected demand for it as a collectible. I’m sure this isn’t a problem for regular Starbucks lovers.
|Available at an initial consumable load of PhP 500|
The two regular-sized Christmas Starbucks cards feature a holiday tree and a snowman. These are similar to last year’s Christmas themed Starbucks card but redrawn in a different way.
|The two Christmas 2014 Starbucks cards, available at initial consumable load of PhP 300|
Starbucks Card Activation Promo (Nov. 3-5, 2014)
Here are the mechanics from Starbucks:
1. NOTE: This promo runs only from November 3 to 5, 2014 in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
2. Customers who activate a new Starbucks Card within this promo period with at least PhP 1,500 gets an additional PhP 300 load.
3. This promo applies only to newly activated Starbucks Cards (any design, including mini card). Reloaded Starbucks Cards are NOT included.
4. Customers cannot use a Starbucks Card or Gift Certificate to activate a Starbucks Card.
5. There is no limit to the number of Starbucks Cards a customer can activate.
6. The additional PhP 300 load must be loaded on the same Starbucks Card activated.
7. If a customer would like to activate a Starbucks Card with PhP 10,000, the customer should only shoulder the cost of PhP 9,700; the PhP 300 balance will be complimentary.
8. This promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3670 Series of 2014
Starbucks Card Gift Pack (Dec. 1-3, 2014)
Do your Christmas shopping from December 1 to 3, 2014 in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines!
Starbucks cards now come in gift packs of six (6), each loaded with PhP 300 and selling at a special price of PhP 1,500 within the promo period. Each pack of 6 includes the following designs:
- Holiday Tree Card
- Snowman Card
- Philippine Eagle Card
- Cold Cups Card
- Coffee Cups Card (2 pcs)
Starbucks Cards within a gift pack cannot be sold individually or interchanged with other designs. A Starbucks Card or Gift Certificate also cannot be used to purchase a gift pack.
To load a higher amount on each Starbucks Card, the gift pack must be purchased first, then reloaded in a separate transaction. This promo cannot be availed of with other promotions or discounts. (Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3668 Series of 2014)
Starbucks Christmas Merchandise
From November 10 to December 7, 2014, select Christmas merchandise will be featured with different offers each week. Time your Christmas shopping to take advantage of the promos and discounts.
See the table below for the different weekly promos:
Note that this promo can’t be combined with other offers or discounts and are only valid in Starbucks stores in the Philippines. (Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3672 Series of 2014)