I’ve long been a user of Zenutrients’ deodorant roll-on made from tea tree so when my friend Tin invited me to Zenutrients’ main branch to check out their new Argan oil line. I immediately said yes.
Arriving at the place, I was delighted to find a store unlike the usual brick and mortar ones. Just look at this facade. It makes you feel like you’re about to enter the forest or some kind of wonderland.
As soon as I entered Zenutrients, I saw the Argan line beautifully laid out in natural piles of wood surrounded by moss, leaves and other forest-like decor.
The products in the Argan oil line are:
1. Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan & Chamomile – These products are mixed with coconut oil for its smoothening and strengthening properties. These are best for thick hair and chemically damaged hair.
2. Oil Around with Argan & Coconut and blended with Chamomile & Lavender – This oil can be used for massage, after-shower oil, hair and scalp treatment. Hey, it’s even great for burns!
3. Body Butter with Argan, Chamomile & Lavender
4. Soap, Body Scrub and Lotion set – Argan, Chamomile & Lavender are blended in the soap and best for dry skin. The body scrub is blended with apricot kernels — perfect for exfoliating skin and great on feet, body and face. Suggested use of the body scrub is once a week for the face and thrice a week on the body. The lotion completes the soap and body scrub application to keep skin moist.
5. Argan Salve-ation with Argan, Sunflower, Chamomile & Lavender (the new one!) – This is their latest product. It’s an all-in-one salve for hair, face, skin, lips that comes in a tiny, handy round container that can be easily slipped into one’s handbag or purse. And check the list of ingredients. Argan is No. 1. I was told by Zenutrients that argan is over 90% of the salve formulation.
|The beautiful set-up showing the Argan line|
|The Argan lotion, soap and all-around salve are shown here|
|Argan Skin Salve-ation|
|See? All natural!|
I was given a 50g sample of Argan Salve-ation as a media sample but it comes in a regular 100g container. Actually, I would suggest that they sell this in both sizes because I would prefer to bring the smaller container with me when I go out of the house.
The Argan Skin Salve-ation is truly an all-around product because just this one item can do wonders on hair, face, skin and lips. Here are the many things you can use it for:
Hair – Use as a deep conditioner. Leave on for 5 minutes and then wash. It tames frizzy hair and moisturizes and shines hair. It can also be used for itchy and flaky scalp. Apply some on a cotton ball and dab areas concerned. (My experience: Use very, very little on your hair if you don’t want to end up with very oily looking hair. I overdid it the first time and my hair looked like it was wet the whole afternoon.)
Face – As makeup remover, wipe away makeup with tissue or cotton ball. As facial mask, leave on for 15-30 minutes AFTER cleaning face. Wipe off with warm washcloth. Can be left overnight for deep moisturizing. (My experience: Tried it on my entire face and my face still felt very soft after washing it off.)
Lips – Use in place of lip balm for dry, chapped lips. (My experience: Tried it and loved it. It will make a good lip balm alternate.)
Hands – Use to soften cuticles or as a hand moisturizer. (My experience: It’s a great moisturizer. Use it in between washing hands to keep hands supple.)
Body – Apply to neck, hands, feet, and other dry areas. I would recommend the elbows, knees and heels. It’s even good for eczema, rashes and diaper rashes! (My experience: It will look oily and feel greasy so apply it only when you don’t have anywhere to go for several hours so that your skin can soak in its argan goodness.)
Zenutrients can be found in most malls and department stores. You can also find Zenutrients here:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/zenutrientsofficial
Main office: 57 East Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo, Pasig City, 1603. Tel (02) 234-5565. Mobile: 0932-8064417, 0925-8800687, 0915-2160664